- Virtually EVERYTHING about Charactermancer isn’t supported.
- betteR20’s import doesn’t update the Charactermancer’s compendium resources.
- Exporting a character will likely break the ability for the character to be updated via Charactermancer in the future.
WORKAROUND: if you wish to use betteR20, do not use the Charactermancer or do not use betteR20 if you want to use the Charactermancer.
- This will occur if you edit & save, save without editing, or move an imported journal entry.
WORKAROUND: Import the content again using the Import by Category tool.
- Dynamic Lighting - is not supported anymore. Issues related to ‘non-PRO’ subscription users experiencing problems with such are now outside of support.
Players are required to get Access to Dynamic Lighting
- Unless players are using the script, the players cannot use or even see some features.
Have the players run the script; or upgrade to a paid subscription.
- Drag and drop from compendium to character sheet may not work. Create a new character and test. If that works the other sheet didn’t get updated during a prior Roll20 update.
- If you have just restored (un-archived) or added several journal entries (characters/handouts) it may not list those within the tool.
WORKAROUND: To bypass this, make a new folder and pull one of the journal entries that didn’t show into the folder. Restart the Journal Cleaner and the entries should now be listed.
You may also restart the session to reload the journal.
REASON: Documents that are archived are always there, just not shown. Moving them around while unarchived forces the tool to see them - more so if they move into a folder, which archived journal entries can do.
- The script lags behind site development. There will be times where content on the website isn’t within betteR20 (yet), to find when the content is updated connect on the 5eTools Community Discord and get the
- Otherwise, keep an eye on the Changelog and confirm your version is up to date.
- Modules are community provided. That one lacks the map in question.
- Content imported via Module Importer/Exporter are not in 5etools data schema, so the
Bind Drag n' Drop will not identify them as able to be used.
- Creatures imported via Module Importer/Exporter are based on Roll20’s method, and so importing them will not generate the macros.
Currently tracking reports of timeout errors. However people are not submitting support forms so this continues and the developers cannot reproduce. If you do have this issue please submit a report.